Thursday, December 31, 2015

Deck the Halls

Kelly is an amazing interior designer, so I always enjoy seeing how she decks the halls for Christmas or any other holiday.  I didn't have the chance to decorate much this year (teething puppies and trees don't go well together), but I got to enjoy the Christmas decor and tree at my in-laws' Christmas party.  Christmas trees are a good way to SPRUCE up a room (who doesn't love a good tree joke), and this tree was beautiful.  For the party I went with a versatile white blouse and jeans and paired it with sparkly earrings.


OUTFIT DETAILS:  SIMILAR WHITE TUNIC and BLACK TUNIC HERE // PAIGE JEANS // SIMILAR PEARL EARRINGS

I continued with the Christmas light looking tradition when we went down to Texas for the 2nd half of our unseasonably warm Christmas celebration.  I used to think snow was so beautiful and dreamed of having a white Christmas.  Then I lived in the northeast for a few years, walked to class in a blizzard, and shoveled out a car that was completely covered in snow.  Snow quickly lost some of its luster.  This year we had a pretty warm Christmas, and I didn't miss the white Christmas at all. This ombre coat was great for a night out light looking.  It can be dressed up or down and will be perfect for the light winters we have in the pacific northwest.
   

OUTFIT DETAILS:  OMBRE STRIPE JACKET // PETAL EARRINGS // BLACK BOOTIES // BLACK EVERYDAY TOP // BLACK JEANS







Merry Christmas, y'all!

Shop the look:

No comments:

Post a Comment