Sunday, January 17, 2016

Wine & Dine

Let's talk about the most awkward part of having a blog, blog photos!  Lauren, Kelly, Jenn and I have had numerous conversations about it. We are not models.  We do not think we are models. But pictures spice up the blog, so there we are.  My husband and I have fun with it, and we are usually laughing throughout the process.  I prefer photos with puppies, friends, or my husband in them, but it doesn't always work out that way.  So with that being said, here are the winners from this weekend.

This excited about taking pictures

Saturday was a perfectly PNW day - slightly overcast with light rain. My husband and I went to a local vineyard and then grabbed dinner, so I needed an outfit that could work for both.  I opted for a long tuxedo blazer and heels and then dressed it down with a casual white t-shirt.  Since I am always cold I never leave home without extra layers, and I brought an ombre overcoat to keep me warm while we sat outside wine tasting.  Cheers to not taking yourself too seriously!



Happy to have puppies + husband join in on this one

OUTFIT DETAILS:  LONG TUXEDO BLAZER // WHITE SCOOP NECK TSHIRT // BLACK & WHITE HEELS (SIMILAR HERE AND HERE) // OMBRE JACKET // SILVER PENDANT NECKLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment