Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show


My typical Tuesday involves meetings, metrics, presentations and a late night of work. Earlier this month, I had a different sort of Tuesday though when I went to NYC for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The music, the outfits, the environment... it was all electric! I started the day getting my hair and nails done, so it was already the best Tuesday I've had in a while. Then I ran into Caroline from one of my guilty pleasure Bravo TV shows, "Ladies of London," at the hotel. I ended the night having dinner with one of my best friends in SoHo, so it was an all around great day I won't ever forget. 

I stressed out about my outfit, which my husband thought was funny considering the focus would be on the room full of supermodels, but I ended up deciding on this LBD. The outfits at the event ran the gamut from floor length gowns to jeans, so I felt comfortable with my decision. I can't wait to watch the show on TV Dec. 8 to see how they edit it!

OUTFIT DETAILS: LITTLE BLACK DRESS HERE AND SIMILAR HERE // BLACK HEELS SIMILAR HERE // LOOP EARRINGS SIMILAR HERE


           

No comments:

Post a Comment