Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sunday Night Football






DETAILS: NAVY CAPE (REVERSIBLE) // TEXANS T-SHIRT (VS; SIMILAR HERE) // DENIM // COWBOY BOOTS (LUCCHESE; SIMILAR HERE) // NAVY CROSS BODY // PEARL EARRINGS // RING

My husband and I live for football season. We are that couple (now family) on Sundays that are all decked out in our Houston Texans gear. Our ideal 'Sunday Funday' consists of breakfast tacos, tailgating, Texans game, post-game fajitas and ritas, nap, Sunday Night Football, bed.

This past weekend, we came in town for the New England Patriots vs. Houston Texans game on Sunday Night Football. Even though we lost miserably to the Brady bunch, we had so much fun tailgating and being at a primetime game with old friends.

I'm all about showing team spirit. I like to mix and match one team branded item - a T-shirt, sweater or hat - and pair it with accessories in team colors that are already in my closet. Sunday's game was cold, windy and wet so I threw on a navy cape over a Texans T-shirt. It literally felt like I was wrapped in a blanket all night - so cozy! This cape is warm, reversible, and comes in four different colors.

And I always wear red lipstick when my outfit allows. There are only two occasions that I wear red lipstick - formal events and football games - and I go to a lot more football games than formals these days!

We have one more home game to go this season and are hoping (praying) to see our team make the playoffs. Go Texans!

Xo, Jenn

Shop this look



Other Texans items I love


No comments:

Post a Comment